- Combine Scheimpflug tomography with axial length, total wavefront, refraction and retroillumination
- The most crucial parameter, based on wavefront aberrometry – pre and post op
- For pre-op assessment of crystalline lens opacities and post-op check of IOL position
- Contact-free axial length measurements with proven precision
- Measures, displays and analyzes the anterior eye segment, and is non-contact and tear-film-independent
W: 278mm x D: 320-400mm x H: 502-532mm
W: 10.9" x D: 12.6-15.7" x H: 19.8-20.9"